Hand Cotton Printed Greek Island Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
There is only one of this set available, meaning you can appreciate and enjoy your one-of-a-kind Paradise Road bedding knowing that it is uniquely yours.
Inspired by the greek islands, the land of myths and legends. Contrasting architectural white wash against the rich blue hues of the Aegean sea and vast sky.
Colour: Blue and white palette embodies the sea and the sky.
Pattern meaning: Coastal flower and vine motif to unify nature and earth.
Textile art: Wax-resist batik design, framed within a silky soft white cotton border composition.
- Bedding design: Dreamy
- Duvet cover: bespoke white border and textile
- Pillowcase: bespoke
- 100% Hand-tailored bedding set
- Queen duvet cover: 210 cm x 210 cm
- 2 x pillowcases: 78 cm x 50 cm
- Hand-tailored in Denpasar with our small family team
- Designed and finished in Byron Bay by Paradise Road
- Composition: 450 thread count, 100 % soft white cotton from rural Java
- Textile art: 100% soft cotton batik, hand-made in coastal Java, wax-resist dyeing process, natural dyes, and hand-made coconut shell button closures
- As this is a hand-made textile art product, irregularities may occur during the making and dying process
- Product colours may vary slightly to your viewing device
- Wash before using
- Wash separately
- Cold, gentle machine wash
- Add 1/2 a cup of white vinegar to your wash to maintain colour intensity
- Line dry out of direct sunlight, preferably flat for first few washes
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- No harsh detergents to maintain colour
- All our art textiles are pre-washed and tested to prevent colour runs
- This is a hand-made product, irregularities may occur
- Colours may vary slightly to your viewing device
Style code: 1-HR-D-GI-Q-1 Colour code: -1
WE SHIP WORLD-WIDE