Silk Sacred Lotus Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
There is only one of this set available, meaning you can appreciate and enjoy your one-of-a-kind Paradise Road bedding knowing that it is uniquely yours.
Divine perfection unfolding.
Colour: Coffee brown promotes stability and warmth, red 'Garuda' represents the supreme path.
Pattern meaning: 'Kawung' palm fruit motif symbolises wisdom and strength. The mighty 'Garuda' is a symbol of divinity and royalty, seated on a golden lotus throne.
Textile art: Pure silk cotton batik design from Central Java, framed within a silky soft white cotton border composition.
- Bedding design: Dreamy
- Duvet cover: bespoke white border and textile
- Pillowcase: bespoke
- 100% Hand-tailored bedding set
- Queen duvet cover: 210 cm x 210 cm
- 2 x pillowcases: 78 cm x 50 cm
- Hand-tailored in Denpasar with our small family team
- Designed and finished in Byron Bay by Paradise Road
- Composition: 450 thread count, 100 % soft white cotton from rural Java
- Textile art: Pure silk cotton - 80% silk, 20% cotton printed batik from Central Java, and hand-made coconut shell button closures
- As this is a hand-made textile art product, irregularities may occur during the making and dying process
- Product colours may vary slightly to your viewing device
- Wash before using
- Wash separately
- Cold, gentle machine wash
- Add 1/2 a cup of white vinegar to your wash to maintain colour intensity
- Line dry out of direct sunlight, preferably flat for first few washes
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- No harsh detergents to maintain colour
- All our art textiles are pre-washed and tested to prevent colour runs
- This is a hand-made product, irregularities may occur
- Colours may vary slightly to your viewing device
Style number: 1-HR-D-SL-Q-5 Colour code: -5
WE SHIP WORLD-WIDE