Copper Block Printed Honey Flame Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
There is only one of this set available, meaning you can appreciate and enjoy your one-of-a-kind Paradise Road bedding knowing that it is uniquely yours.
The earthy warmth of a wintery fire brings sweet ambered comfort and peaceful refuge.
Colour: Amber is a warm colour giving joy, positivity and happiness, paired with earthy red tones for love and protection.
Pattern meaning: Amber honey flowers signify the sacredness and joy of life.
Textile art: Watercolour and hand copper block printed design, framed within a silky soft white cotton border composition.
- Bedding design: Nadja
- Duvet cover: slim white border
- Pillowcase: slim white border
- 100% Hand-tailored bedding set
- King duvet cover: 240 cm x 210 cm
- 2 x King pillowcases: 90 cm x 50 cm
- Hand-tailored in Denpasar with our small family team
- Designed and finished in Byron Bay by Paradise Road
- Composition: 450 thread count, 100 % soft white cotton from rural Java
- Textile art: 100% soft cotton watercolour batik, copper block printing technique, hand-tailored in Bali, natural dyes, natural coconut shell button closures
- As this is a hand-made textile art product, irregularities may occur during the making and dying process
- Product colours may vary slightly to your viewing device
- Wash before using
- Wash separately
- Cold, gentle machine wash
- Add 1/2 a cup of white vinegar to your wash to maintain colour intensity
- Line dry out of direct sunlight, preferably flat for first few washes
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- No harsh detergents to maintain colour
- All our art textiles are pre-washed and tested to prevent colour runs
- This is a hand-made product, irregularities may occur
- Colours may vary slightly to your viewing device
Style code: 1-RS-N-HF-K-3 Colour code: -1
WE SHIP WORLD-WIDE