Paisley Persiana Pillowcase Set
There is only one of this set available, meaning you can appreciate and enjoy your one-of-a-kind Paradise Road bedding knowing that it is uniquely yours.
Inspired by the ancient Persian's iconic paisley motif
Colour: Sandy beige browns give warmth, balance and connection to your surroundings.
Pattern meaning: The paisley motif represents the cypress tree with a floral spray, symbolising long life and eternity in ancient Persia.
Textile art: Watercolour and hand copper block printed design.
- Pillowcase design: Midnight Moon
- Pillowcase: Hand-made textile with 15 cm internal envelope
- 100% Hand-tailored pillowcase set
- 2 x standard pillowcases: 70 cm x 50 cm
- Hand-tailored in Denpasar with our small family team
- Designed and finished in Byron Bay by Paradise Road
- Composition: 450 thread count, 100 % soft cotton from rural Java
- Textile art: 100% soft cotton watercolour batik, hand-crafted copper block printing technique, hand-made in Bali, natural dyes.
- As this is a hand-made textile art product, irregularities may occur during the making and dying process
- Product colours may vary slightly to your viewing device
- Wash before using
- Wash separately
- Cold, gentle machine wash
- Add 1/2 a cup of white vinegar to your wash to maintain colour intensity
- Line dry out of direct sunlight, preferably flat for first few washes
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- No harsh detergents to maintain colour
- All our art textiles are pre-washed and tested to prevent colour runs
- This is a hand-made product, irregularities may occur
- Colours may vary slightly to your viewing device
Style code: 2-RS-MM-PP-S-5 Colour code: -5
WE SHIP WORLD-WIDE