Embroidered Indian Silk Raj Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
There is only one of this set available, meaning you can appreciate and enjoy your one-of-a-kind Paradise Road bedding knowing that it is uniquely yours.
Opulent and exotic beauty drenched in warm sunset colours.
Colour: Orange hues contrasted with vibrant turquoise personify positive energy and peace.
Pattern meaning: Lotus flower and bold geometry signify prosperity, clarity and wisdom.
Textile art: Embroidered Indian silk brocade, framed within a silky soft white cotton border composition.
- Bedding design: Dreamy
- Duvet cover: bespoke white border and textile
- Pillowcase: bespoke
- 100% Hand-tailored bedding set
- Queen duvet cover: 210 cm x 210 cm
- 2 x pillowcases: 78 cm x 50 cm
- Hand-tailored in Denpasar with our small family team
- Designed and finished in Byron Bay by Paradise Road
- Composition: 450 thread count, 100 % soft white cotton from rural Java
- Textile art: Embroidered Indian silk brocade, hand-made in India, and hand-made coconut shell button closures
- As this is a hand-made textile art product, irregularities may occur during the making and dying process
- Product colours may vary slightly to your viewing device
- Wash before using
- Wash separately
- Cold, gentle machine wash
- Add 1/2 a cup of white vinegar to your wash to maintain colour intensity
- Line dry out of direct sunlight, preferably flat for first few washes
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- No harsh detergents to maintain colour
- All our art textiles are pre-washed and tested to prevent colour runs
- This is a hand-made product, irregularities may occur
- Colours may vary slightly to your viewing device
Style number: 1-HR-D-RA-Q-6 Colour code: -6
WE SHIP WORLD-WIDE